Detailed below are a few of the products developed through co-production with the NHS, Healthy Infrastructure researchers and the construction industry.
Click on the links below to find out more about the individual products.
- Data Envelopment Analysis – to determine the economic value of national, regional and local assets
- Social Return on Investment (SROI) – to enable wider stakeholder consultation and assessment of social exhchange value
- Reconfiguration Option Matrix (ROM) – to measure the suitability of existing estates for refurbishment and to plan for spatial acuity changes
- Emergency and Urgent Care Model System, Service and Infrastructure Design – to scenario plan for innovation in care service design
- European Value Benchmarking Group – to expand the role of benchmarking within and between countries
- Customised Appraisal of Whole-System and Whole-Life Infrastructure Value – to simulate and model strategic options
- Infrastructure Evidence-Base – to determine the optimum scale, scope and distribution of assets using a robust and measurable evidence base
- Scenario Planning – to involve a range of stakeholders in a dynamic simulation workshop that structures systems around uncertain events
- Accessibility Modelling using PHI – to plan for healthy and accessible infratsructures